August 26th – 27th, 2017
All proceeds benefit youth sailing at the Saint Croix Sailing School
- Time: Saturday, August 26th at 0900 hours.
- Location: St. Croix Marina Clubhouse click here for map
Dates of Racing: Saturday, August 26th and Sunday, August 27th
- The first race is expected to begin north of the Hudson railroad swing bridge, and end near the new St. Croix River Crossing in Stillwater. Competitors are welcome to enjoy lunch while leisurely sailing under the new bridge.
- The second race will return from the the St. Croix River Crossing to Hudson.
- Click Here for a map of shallow areas to avoid at low-pool.
- Traditional heavy-wind races on Lake St. Croix south of Hudson. Two or more races are expected.
- See the Notice of Race for more information.
- The scheduled time of the warning signal for the first race for each day is 1100 hours.