St. Croix Sailing Club Presents the 2nd Annual
ST. CROIX REGATTA SAIL & SHARE 2017
August 26th – 27th
All proceeds benefit youth sailing at the
Saint Croix Sailing School
This event is currently in planning, but it will include two days of great racing, and a fantastic pig roast dinner and music on Saturday evening!
We need volunteers to help plan the event, raise donations, and coordinate things on the days of the event. If you are interested, please contact us!
Skippers Meeting: Saturday, August 26th at 0900 hours.
Dates of Racing: Saturday, August 26th and Sunday, August 27th
- See the ST. CROIX REGATTA NOR for more information (Forthcoming)
- The regatta consists of a minimum of one race and up to a maximum of eight races.
- The race committee may schedule up to a maximum of five races per day.
- The scheduled time of the warning signal for the first race for each day is 1100 hours.
Club Dinner: Saturday, August 26th following the races
- Location: St. Croix Marina Clubhouse
- Cost: TBD
Party: Saturday, August 26th following dinner
- Location: St. Croix Marina Club House
- Activities: Raffle & Music
- All proceeds benefit youth sailing at the Saint Croix Sailing School
Awards Ceremony: Immediately following racing on Sunday, August 27th
Location: St. Croix Marina Club House
Registration form and pricing will be provided in early summer.
Transient launching/docking may be available at a group rate. Contact us immediately to stay in the loop.
Division splits and SI’s will be available prior to the event.