St. Croix Sailing Club Presents the 1st Annual
ST. CROIX REGATTA SAIL & SHARE 2016
September 10th – 11th
St Croix YMCA Sailing Program, Saint Croix Sailing School
Skippers Meeting: Saturday, September 10th at 0900 hours.
Dates of Racing: Saturday, September 10th and Sunday, September 11th
- See the ST. CROIX REGATTA NOR for more information
- The regatta consists of a minimum of one race and up to a maximum of eight races.
- The race committee may schedule up to a maximum of five races per day.
- The scheduled time of the warning signal for the first race for each day is 1100 hours.
Dates of Cruising: Saturday, September 10th and Sunday, September 11th
- Have a boat, want to sail, but don’t know the US Sailing rules? This event is for you!
- Join us for a leisurely cruise from Hudson to Afton and back.
- One cruise each day, with a dedicated course separate from the race event.
- Please attend the skippers meeting for more information.
- Awards will be presented!
Club Dinner: Saturday, September 10th following the races
- Location: St. Croix Marina Clubhouse
- Cost: $20
- Click here to make reservations
Party: Saturday, September 10th following dinner
- Location: The park between the Hudson Marina and boat launch
- Activities: Raffle, Silent Auction, Music
- Charities Benefiting:
- St Croix YMCA Camp Sailing Program (Kids Scholarships)
- Saint Croix Sailing School (Kids Scholarships)
Awards Ceremony: Immediately following racing on Sunday, September 11th
Location: St. Croix Marina Club House
Racing Registration: $125
Cruise Registration: $40
Dinner Reservations: $20
Register your boat for Racing or Cruising here: http://www.yachtscoring.com/emenu.cfm?eID=2885
Dinner Reservations: http://stcroixsailing.com/sail-and-share-2016-dinner-reservation/
Transient launching/docking will be available at a group rate. Contact us immediately to stay in the loop.
Division splits and SI’s will be available prior to the event.