September 1st and 2nd, 2018
All dinner & raffle proceeds benefit youth sailing at the Saint Croix Sailing School
- Time: TBD (only if needed)
- Location: St. Croix Marina Clubhouse click here for map
Dates of Racing: Saturday, September 1st and Sunday, September 2nd
- The scheduled time of the warning signal for the first race for each day is 1100 hours.
- One day may consist of a race to Stillwater (weather & traffic permitting). That race will begin north of the Hudson railroad swing bridge, race north to the new Stillwater Crossing (round the bridge), and finish back near Hudson.
- The other day will consist of buoy races on Lake St. Croix south of Hudson. Two or more races are expected.
- Details on the race format will be provided a day or two ahead of time.
See the Notice of Race for more information.