Labor Day Crew Swap Regatta
September 4th, 2021
CREW ASSIGNMENTS – COMPETITOR’S LIST – RESULTS
We’re changing up the Labor Day Regatta this year and adding a Crew Swap event! All boats and crew members should register using the link above. Friday evening, the organizers will randomly assign crew to boats. This will be a fun way to increase involvement for new club members and try something new, whether it’s crewing on a different boat or trying a different position on your regular boat. Anyone (including non-member crew) are welcome to join us for this event.
Skippers and one other experienced crew member should remain on board their own boat.
Any boats that prefer keeping their standard crew should still attend—just swap the crew around on the boat! Is there someone who’d like to have a shot at helming a race? Been a while since the skipper was on the foredeck or did any trimming? Now’s the time.
- Friday, September 3rd, 1500 hrs.
- Crew members and Skippers are welcome to register.
- Crew assignments and division splits will be published shortly thereafter.
- Late entries will be accepted – contact the R/C on VHF or phone/text prior to the race.
Dates of Racing:
- Saturday, September 4th, 2021
- The scheduled time of the warning signal for the first race is 1100 hrs.
- There will be 1 or 2 divisions based on registration entries.
- We will sail until around 3 or 4pm (2-4 races, weather permitting).
- Rick Hughes/Blew Bayou will host a Beercan style party immediately following racing (some time after 4pm). Beverages and a light meal will be served.
- Location: The Point